How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Fast And Keep It Off
Are you looking for how to get rid of lower belly fat fast? I have good news for you; I have below how to get rid of lower belly fat fast for good.
Losing lower belly fat can be tough however not impossible. Eating healthy with a strong workout plan will help you get rid of lower belly fat and keep it off. The most important aspect of weight loss is a balanced diet.
Causes of Lower Belly Fat
Lower belly fat is caused by many factors which may include;
- Consumption of high fat and sugary foods,
- Consuming fizzy drinks like soda regularly,
- Eating very late at night,
- Excessive consumption of alcohol,
- Genetics, structure and age.
How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Fast And Keep It Off
1. Go For a Healthy Diet
- Diet has been mistakenly believed as eating bitter vegetables and starving yourself of foods. That should not be the case. You have to eat healthy and nutritious foods in right amount. Eating too much whether healthy or not can have bad effects in the body, so take into moderation all that you put into your mouth.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables daily together with foods rich in protein and fiber. Lean meats are rich source of protein, and it is healthily eaten when grilled. Fruits and vegetables are also rich in fiber, so these can help in reducing excess fat from the body by flushing out toxins and fats through defecation.
- Eat a wide range of foods that contain whole grains, proteins, complex carbohydrates, and other nutrients is healthy, just make sure you eat in moderation, just enough to make you full. For a fun eating, you can mix it up with little herbs and spices to add some flavor on it. For sure, you will start loving it and you will consider it as part of your meal daily.
- Eliminate unhealthy foods slowly such as your all time favorite chocolate cakes, chocolate bars, candies, cookies, etc.
- Avoid highly processed foods such as canned goods because it has high salt content; the more salt in the diet, the more you become bloated because of water retention.
- Slowly get rid of your favorite soda, instead, drink more water, 6-8 glasses daily. Remember, water has 0 calories and soda has more.
- Divide your meals into smaller portions by eating 5-6 a day. As such, you will end up eating less as your hunger is reduced.
2: Limit the junk food
You don’t have to eliminate junk food from your life. In fact, the occasional treat can help you stay on track with your eating. However, daily burgers and ice cream will add inches to your waist line. Even if you’re cutting calories from other parts of your life, a daily junk food fix can stop you from losing belly fat.
Start by replacing junk food with healthy alternatives. Have a banana instead of dessert, or veggies with hummus instead of salty chips. If you currently eat junk food every day of the week, but begin limiting it to three nights a week, you’ve already cut your junk food consumption by more than half!
3. Drink a lot of water
A combination of strength training and cardiovascular exercises are greatly effective than performing only one. Remember, the more you worked out your muscles, the more you can burn more calories. The 2 exercises are done alternately, 30 minutes to 1 hour, 3-5 times daily.
4. Strength Training
Free weights are an effective way to train. Start from the weights that you can carry, not too light and not too heavy. Just the right ones. They can work on the different muscle groups of the body including your stomach.
If you cannot afford to go to the gym, you can still build muscle mass by lifting things in your own home, such as your heavy bags, hard bound books, 2 liters of water. If you want to purchase dumbbells, you can do so. Make use of your dumbbells in many ways such as side beings, weighted crunch, reverse crunch, etc.
5. Cardio Exercises
They are important in burning a lot of calories and speeding up your metabolism to get rid of lower belly fat. They work on your entire body which is highly needed to burn fat. You can do these exercises either at home or at the gym in 30 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Reverse Crunch
Reverse crunch is also a good way to lose some belly fat. No equipment is needed in doing the Reverse Crunch. Crunches are good exercises for strengthening your core muscles.
How to do Reverse Crunches:
- Lie your back over a workout mat or any comfortable flat surface.
- Place your hands underneath your head, webbing your fingers together.
- Make sure your legs are in the traditional crunch position, perpendicular to the floor with your knees at a right angle.
- You must keep your knees together all through the routine.
- Press your lower back into the floor and pull in your belly button to lift your feet off the ground.
- Contracting your abdomen, pull your knees into your chest so that your tailbone raises off the ground.
- At the same time, perform a traditional crunch, lifting your shoulder blades off the floor.
- Use your abs to lift your head and shoulders. Do not use your hands.
- Slowly lower your back in a downward position.
- Do not slam your body back down.
- Repeat the movement and increase momentum.
7. Lunge Twist
The Lunge Twist is a workout for beginners who want to learn how to get rid of lower belly fat fast.
How to do the Lunge Twist:
- Begin by standing with your legs hip-width apart.
- Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Raise your hands in front of you, aligning them with your shoulders while keeping them parallel to the ground.
- Take a big step forward with your right leg, and sit on a chair with your knees at a 90-degree angle with the floor.
- The left leg should be positioned backward, supported by the toes.
- Do not bend your spine forward. Keep them straight.
- Twist your torso to the right and then to the left.
- Ensure you do not twist your legs.
- Repeat for about 15 times.
Recommended reading: 8 Kettlebell Exercises For Weight Loss That Will Transform Your Body
If you enjoy how to get rid of lower belly fat fast post? Share it with your friends on facebook and pinterest.