Best 19 Healthy Flat Belly Weight Loss Meals Recipes
You have been asking me what is the best healthy flat belly weight loss meals recipes? I’m to compiled here the best 19 weight loss meals recipes you will love.
These 21 amazing weight loss meals recipes are stress free and easy to make that you can incorporate into your healthy eating diet.
Best 19 Healthy Flat Belly Weight Loss Meals Recipes
1. 3 Ingredient BBQ Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce, your favorite (or less/more, to your taste)
- Chopped parsley or sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay sweet potatoes cut side up on a large baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 35 minutes, depending on size of your potatoes.
- In a saucepan set to medium-low, stir together chicken and BBQ sauce. Heat until warm, 5-10 minutes.
- Top each potato with scoopfuls of chicken. Spoon over additional BBQ sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley or sliced green onions, if desired.
2. Grilled Skirt Steak with Poblano-Corn Sauce and Salsa
- 2 ears of corn, husked
- 1 large poblano chile
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grilling
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds skirt steak, cut into 5-inch pieces
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Rub the corn and poblano lightly with oil and grill over high heat, just until the corn is lightly browned and the poblano is lightly charred all over but still firm, about 3 minutes.
- Peel and core the poblano, then finely dice it. Cut the kernels from the corn cobs. Transfer half of the poblano and corn to a blender. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water and puree to a chunky sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, toss the remaining poblano and corn kernels with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the steaks with oil and season them generously with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks over high heat, turning once or twice, until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain. Spoon the sauce onto plates and top with the steak. Spoon the salsa on the meat and serve right away.
- Black cherry-scented, concentrated Malbec.
3. Easy 3 Ingredient Chili
- 1 pound of cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 can of chili beans undrained
- 1 can of chili ready diced tomatoes I use Hunts Seasoned Diced Tomato Sauce for Chili
- Mix the meat, beans and tomatoes together in large pot, bring it to a boil and then simmer for about 30 minutes. You could also combine in a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy topped with cheese and sour cream.
4. Chicken Caprese Salad
- 1/2 pound spicy marinated bocconcini (mozzarella balls), plus the oil from the container
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/2 inch thick
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint heirloom cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Pick the bocconcini out of the marinade. Transfer half of the marinade to a medium baking dish. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Quarter the bocconcini and transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining marinade and the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and oil the grate. Grill the chicken over high heat, turning once, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the bocconcini. Toss and serve.
- Juicy rosé.
5. 3 Ingredient Breakfast Skillet
- 3/4-1 lb. organic ground turkey (or grass-fed beef)
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 6 organic eggs
- Heat skillet with oil over medium heat, and place turkey into it. Cook until turkey browns and no pink remains.
- Add in salsa and mix to combine, let cook together for 2-3 minutes.
- Crack in eggs and cover skillet for 7 minutes or until egg whites are opaque**
- Adjust based on how many people you are serving. Example: If you’re making it for 2 people, and you want 2 eggs each, reduce the amount as desired.
- Cooking time will vary based on how yolky you want your eggs
6. 3 Ingredient Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 8 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley, for sprinkling
- Mustard or horseradish sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Press to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Starting at one of the short ends, roll up dough to form log. Pinch seam together to seal. Place, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices with a serrated knife.
- Serve with mustard or horseradish sauce, if desired.
7. 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from stove and blend using an immersion blender or a traditional blender.
If you want to make this a vegan soup recipe, substitute the chicken broth for vegetable broth.
Optional garnishes: sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, chives, jalapeños.
Also, for added flavor use diced tomatoes with chiles or other flavors.
To lower the sodium level, use low-sodium black beans and/or chicken broth.
8. Cacio E Pepe
- Salt, to taste
- 12ounces pasta (spaghetti or bucatini)
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1cup freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago, as needed
- 1egg yolk
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add some salt to the water (not too much, as you will use this water for your sauce). Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- In the same pot the pasta was boiled in, add 1/3 cup of the pasta water. Melt your butter into this and add the pepper. Return the cooked pasta to the pot and toss to coat.
- Add the cheese and egg yolk and, using tongs, toss the ingredients together until combined. If the pasta seems a little sticky, add the remaining pasta water. If it’s a little wet, add more cheese. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
9. 2 Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs total)*
- 2 cups favorite salsa
- salt and pepper
- (optional: fresh lime wedges for serving)
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with salsa. Toss until the chicken is covered.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 6-8 hours), or until the chicken shreds easily with a fork. Shred the chicken in the slow cooker and toss with the remaining salsa and juices until well-mixed. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days. (This chicken also freezes well.)
- *You can really use just about any cut of chicken for this recipe. For easy shredding though (so that you don’t have to mess with bones), I recommend boneless chicken breasts or thighs. This should be about 2 lbs of chicken total.
10. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 4 lemons
- 2-3 heads of garlic
- 1 whole chicken 4 to 5 pounds
- Fresh rosemary or any fresh herbs
- All-purpose steak seasoning or salt and pepper
- Cut garlic heads and lemons in half and lay in bottom of slow cooker.
- Cut the bottoms off the lemons so they lay flat.
- Add a sprig of rosemary, or any herbs.
- Remove insides from chicken, rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Season chicken well, inside and out, with all-purpose steak seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Lay chicken on top of garlic and lemon slices and stuff the chicken with a garlic head cut in half, and a lemon cut in quarters.
- Cover top of chicken with additional lemon slices and rosemary.
- Turn slow cooker to high, and cook for about 4 hours, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Slow cooker cooking times vary.
- Important: Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- When chicken has reached 165, turn off slow cooker and let chicken rest for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from slow cooker, carve and serve.
- Liquid from slow cooker can be strained and served over chicken.
11. Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes, Grilled Scallions
- 4 large plum tomatoes—peeled, seeded and chopped
- 14 large scallions, 4 chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Freshly ground pepper
- 10 ounces campanelle or farfalle pasta
- In a food processor, pulse three-fourths of the tomatoes with the chopped scallions and the 1/4 cup of olive oil to a coarse puree; season with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Drizzle the whole scallions with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Grill the scallions over high heat until lightly charred and tender, about 1 minute per side. Transfer the grilled scallions to a work surface and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the tomato-scallion puree and the grilled scallions; toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Top the pasta with the remaining chopped tomatoes and serve.
- Lively, light-bodied red.
12. Super Easy Tomato Cheese Toasts
- 6 whole grain bread slices
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6-10 slices tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh herbs
- Place the 6 slices of bread in a baking tray. Arrange the slices of cheese over the bread followed by the tomato slices.
- Place the toasts under the broiler of 6-7 minutes. Make sure you look closely after 5 minutes to make sure they don’t burn. They turn very quickly.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and pepper flakes if using.
NOTE: You can use gluten free bread for a gluten free version.
13. Clean Eating Blackened Thai Salmon
- 6 x 6 oz wild salmon fillets, skin on/off
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce, divided
- 2 – 3 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Make Thai sweet chili sauce.
- In a large baking dish, add salmon in a single layer. Each fillet: sprinkle with a pinch of salt and top with 1 tbsp of Thai sweet chili sauce. Brush or rub with your fingers to coat fish with sauce evenly on top, bottom and sides. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight is the best (up to 24 hours).
- Turn on oven’s broiler on High and position top oven rack 5″ – 6″ below the heat source. Line large baking sheet with foil or silicone mat, spray with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin side down (if any). Coat with remaining marinade from the dish (if any).
- Broil for 8 minutes, rotating baking sheet once. Remove from the oven and brush top of each fillet with 2 tsp of Thai sweet chili sauce. Return to the oven and broil for another 5 minutes or until salmon has caramelized.
- Serve hot garnished with green onions, extra sauce (if desired) and brown rice or quinoa + any salad.
14. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- 1 (4 pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 24 ounces (2 cans or bottles) root beer
- 9 ounces vinegar-based barbecue sauce (more or less, to taste)
- Place roast in a slow cooker (fat side up) and pour root beer over roast. Cook on low for approximately 6 hours, or until roast shreds easily with a fork.
- Drain off liquid. Remove and discard any bones or excess fat. Pull, shred or chop pork. Return to slow cooker and toss with sauce, coating evenly.
15. Easy 3 Ingredient Chicken Wings with Herbs and Honey
- 2 pounds frozen chicken wings thawed
- 3 Tablespoons Italian seasoning*
- Honey to taste for serving
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl and add the Italian seasoning. Use your hands to toss the wings and seasoning together until all the wings are coated (this may need to be done in batches depending on the size of your bowl).
- Place the wings on a large non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through (Note: mine were in the oven for 22 minutes on the dot).
- Remove from oven, transfer to a serving platter, and drizzle with honey.
16. Baby Bok Choy with Shrimp
- 4 oz. bok choy mui/baby bok choi(cleaned and rinsed)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup peeled baby shrimps
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Heat up a wok with the cooking oil and saute the chopped garlic until light brown or aromatic. Add the baby shrimps and stir-fry until the shrimps are half-cooked. Add in a pinch of salt to the shrimp, and then follow by the baby bok choy. Quickly stir-fry the vegetables, dish out and serve hot.
17. 3 Ingredient Chicken Salad
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cranraisins
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerator until ready to serve.
18. Marcella Hazan’s Tomato Sauce with Onion and Butter
For the Sauce
- 2pounds fresh, ripe tomatoes, prepared as described below, or 2 cups canned imported Italian tomatoes, cut up, with their juice
- 5tablespoons butter
- 1medium onion, peeled and cut in half
- Salt to taste
Making Fresh Tomatoes Ready for Sauce
- Fresh, ripe plum tomatoes (or other varieties, if they are equally ripe and truly fruity, not watery)
For the Sauce
- Put either the prepared fresh tomatoes or the canned in a saucepan, add the butter, onion, and salt, and cook uncovered at a very slow, but steady simmer for about 45 minutes, or until it is thickened to your liking and the fat floats free from the tomato.
- Stir from time to time, mashing up any large pieces of tomato with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Taste and correct for salt. Before tossing with pasta, you may remove the onion (as Hazan recommended) and save for another use, but many opt to leave it in. Serve with freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese for the table.
Making Fresh Tomatoes Ready for Sauce
- The blanching method: Plunge the tomatoes in boiling water for a minute or less. Drain them and, as soon as they are cool enough to handle, skin them, and cut them into coarse pieces.
- The freezing method (from David Tanis, via The Kitchn): Freeze tomatoes on a baking sheet until hard. Thaw again, either on the counter or under running water. Skin them and cut them into coarse pieces.
- The food mill method: Wash the tomatoes in cold water, cut them lengthwise in half, and put them in a covered saucepan. Turn on the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes. Set a food mill fitted with the disk with the largest holes over a bowl. Transfer the tomatoes with any of their juices to the mill and puree.
19. Baked Eggs in Portobello Mushroom Caps
- farm fresh eggs
- portobello mushroom caps
- slices of prosciutto
- black pepper
- fresh parsley or thyme
- a little olive oil
- Clean the portobello mushroom caps with a damp cloth, remove the stem and scrape out the gills so you have a well deep enough for the egg.
- Rub a little bit of olive oil on the outside of the mushroom to help it cook and keep it from sticking to the pan. Arrange the caps on a baking sheet.
- Place one slice of prosciutto inside the mushroom cap.
- Crack each egg into a small bowl and then carefully slide it onto a prosciutto-filled mushroom cap.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and fresh herbs of choice – I used parsley but thyme would be great as well. (The prosciutto is salty so I don’t recommend adding more.)
- CAREFULLY place the baking pan into the pre-heated 375 degree F oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. The amount of time required depends on how thick your mushrooms are and how done you like your eggs.
Recommended reading: 19 Amazing High Protein Low Carb Recipes For Weight loss
If you do enjoy the Best 19 Healthy Flat Belly Weight Loss Meals Recipes post, share it on facebook and pinterest.